Ecommerce general terms and conditions
“Hi There!” Thank you for enquiring about our online store and hopefully you have or will make a purchase. You can either collect in store or you can request delivery. At the checkout you are presented with these options. Below are the E-commerce Terms & Conditions – the boring part!
- Reserve right to limit quantity sold per transaction
- Order placed Saturday or Sunday can expect a Monday delivery
- Order places Monday or Tuesday can expect a Wednesday delivery
- Order placed Wednesday or Thursday can expect a Friday delivery
- All deliveries are subject to driver availability and item being in stock
- We deliver island wide
- There is a $5 charge for each home delivery
- The driver will call the number provided to confirm you are at the residence.
- Please either
- be at delivery address at time of delivery to accept purchases, or,
- have someone present to accept on your behalf family member or neighbor.
- We cannot leave goods unattended unless you specifically request us to do so. We cannot accept any liability for goods left unattended should those goods go missing or get damaged – sorry.
- If we must deliver a second time the delivery fee will be charged again.
- We do not ship internationally at this time
Notification of order
- You will receive an email notification that your order has been processed
- Please ensure your address, phone number and email provided are entered correctly
- You have 7 days to return any goods purchased online
- You must email firstname.lastname@example.org to notify your request to return item(s)
- You are responsible for returning the goods to the Par-La-Ville Pharmacy within the 7-day period.
- We will not accept damaged or open goods for return
- We do not exchange returned goods for cash or credit back to your card
- We will exchange returned good for
- The same product, or,
- provide in-store credit for the total value of the good only – the in-store credit will not include the cost of delivery.
Description of goods listed on the website
- All descriptive matter, drawings, pictures, colors, specifications, and advertising on the website are for the sole purpose of giving an approximate description of the products.
Prices of goods
- The price listed on the Website (the ‘price’) for Par-La-Ville Pharmacy products (the “products”) will be as stipulated at the time when you place your order on the website. We are entitled to make adjustments to the price to take account of any increase in our supplier’s prices, or the imposition of any new taxes or duties, or if due to an error or omission the price for the products on the Website is wrong. All prices shown on our website are in Bermuda Dollars.
Modification of terms